Friday, August 17, 2012

Aliens amongst us

Where do the ideas for science fictions and aliens sprout from? We have never ever had a face-time with aliens then how do they just take a shape in our minds one fine day? Maybe these creatures don't just develop out of the blue...Maybe they are right around us all the time, watching us, breathing the same air as us....

 Look carefully at the next grasshopper or any other insect you see. Don't they inspire a mental slide show of starwars, ET and all other aliens that have mesmerized us on the big screens ? :)

I have always proudly claimed to be a complete owl, but a  few days back I miraculously woke up at about 4:30 in the morning and my thirst drew me to the water cooler in my dorm, only to witness a view of the early morning sunlit cooler that looked something like the millions of spaceships that we've repeatedly experienced descending on our movie screens. 

So I am sure I just unearthed the origins of aliens, at least the once we are familiar with, and signing off hoping the next grasshopper sitting on my window sill doesn't turn out to be an alien spy that might lead to my alien abduction for unearthing their truth. shhhhhhhh ... :P

Alien twin 

The spaceship like cooler



13 comments:

nerd said...

love you so much........

Karen's Choice said...

I love aliens! They are awesome!
And I liked your blog, I'm a new stalker :)

btw: I have a giveaway on my blog if you are interested http://karenschoice-books.blogspot.no/2012/08/kindle-giveaway-last-kiss-in-venice.html

Liana said...

Hey there Bonita! Thanks so much for the follow. I followed you back! (:

Kaina said...

ahaha :) this was too good loved the grasshopper being a secret alien part, thanks for stopping by my blog :D

Karen's Choice said...

If you want the kindle link, then please send me a mail on frkmoltubakk@yahoo.no. I will send you the link there :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

DLGardner said...

Saw your post on Goodreads! I'd love a link back. I followed your blog. Especially love the photo of the little girl and the flowers. Nice! My book just came out...YA fantasy.

http://dragontargeseries.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I followed your blog. Love the pictures!

Laura Besley said...

Hi! I'm a new member from Book Blogs! Really like the look of your blog and found your entry interesting. I LOVE being up early in the morning, just as it's getting light, as I think the world is a really interesting place at that time.
Would appreciate the 'follow' back if you can... www.laurabesley.blogspot.com

Michelle Sedeño said...

Hey, I can't find your FF. But anyways, I'm a new follower. Thanks for droppin by my FF!
Michelle Shouts Random

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've stumbled upon your blog from Book Blogs and I really love what you're posting, aliens might not only be our imagination!! :D

I'm now a proud new follower of your blog, do drop by mine @ Book a World too!

-Alicia
bookaworld.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Hello new follower from bookblogs. Please follow me back http://nettesbookshelf.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Drea Shane said...

I loved your creative and original post! I am a new follower via book blogs:) here is my book blog: http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com
Cheers!

Karen L. Malena said...

This is a lovely blog site. Hats off to you for making it so attractive.....I am following your blogs now. Thank you for commenting on one of mine! Karen Malena

Post a Comment

A dream penny for your thoughts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails