Thursday, July 7, 2011

Great Expectations

The one thing all of us waited with bated breath for is finally here... good ol summer holidays. All through exams and the days following it, the only words that decorated all our lips were the ones about the fascinating plans we had for our holidays !!
Like decorating a prize Christmas tree, i carefully laid the footwork of my plans. And finally the holidays are here and are rushing by faster than light and each of my plans kept slipping out into the winds :P


summerImage by flavijus via Flickr


Well I can't deny the fact I am enjoying every second of the holidays quite well,for one, I am sure I have broken the records of any Greek giants in sleeping these hols.... Now the one thing I have planned is to never plan my holidays ever again !!

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A dream penny for your thoughts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails