Friday, July 16, 2010

Novice Blogger !

Well here goes...... drumroll please.... nothing

I have long wanted to start a blog, but never found the time, being the tad bit procrastinator I am, it didn't happen on the free time either. So now that I got my holidays, I decided it was now or never...

I am gonna start by summing up the best things that have happened to me since last April. (in no particular order)

1. Graduation from highschool : That is probably the first thing that will jump into my memory the moment the word 'high school' flashes across me. Not that nothing else was amazing, everything about high school was wrapped in a robe of fun.... esp my friends !!




2. Starting College : I am officially a student of architecture now. Which means a lot to me coz, I have always wanted to learn designing.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

A dream penny for your thoughts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails